Friday, June 4, 2010

Feels Like Letting Go

I'm sure most people feel the same way about music that I do-that it has the power to save a life. That sometimes a song lyric fits perfectly to how you think and feel, and you can't help but listen to it over and over to make sure it's real-because it's amazing to know that someone else has felt the exactly what you felt.

I watch this tv show called One Tree Hill, where music is almost like a character itself. One of the main characters, Peyton, feels that music can change your life and can instantly affect your day. I think through this show I've began to realize the power of music, and then I branched out and began to create the soundtrack to my own life-and I have to say that I've got a good group of songs that are important to me.

For this blog, I want to write about these songs and talk about what they mean to me and why I find them important. I'm not saying everyone can relate to these songs, but I hope a few of you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment